Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 2 !

Today was really a great day. Cecilia slept in until 930 and she totally would have slept longer, but I woke her up to take her out on a walk. We walked for 30 minutes or so. It was cloudy out which made for a great walk. The husband had honor guard training and he totally hated it :(. Poor guy I am super proud of him and I am really happy he is doing it but I know he is getting bummed out because he is messing up a lot. I baby sat little Jackson today for a few hours. So it wasn't too stressful. I try to let kyle have like 45 minutes to himself when he gets home to just relax and take a shower whatever. Tonight we just had pizza and I only had one piece and a diet cherry pepsi. Kyle was nice enough to head out to the garage with me and iron his clothes out there while I worked out on the elliptical I only lasted 15 minutes haha but I was super tired and glad I even got on the thing at all. Anyway Just wanted to keep up on this thing nighty night. It's time to curl up in bed with my book "Dead and gone." It's such a great series!

1 comment: