Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 1

Today was a total first day of how I want my life to be! I woke up ate healthy worked out cleaned the whole house took care of Cecilia and had dinner on the table by 6 for the husband. I know I say I am working on my weight but this time I am serious! Today was Kyles first day in the honor guard it seems pretty insane man. He is so tired and super grumpy. For dinner tonight I made tasty 2 step chicken YUM It was so good.

Things you need
2 chicken breasts
1 can 98 percent reduced fat campbells cream of mushroom soup.
1/2 cup of water
tsp Oil
salt and pepper

All you do is throw the oil in the pan cook chicken for about ten minutes brown on both sides.

Take the chicken out of the pan and drain the fat

Put the soup and water in the pan and bring to a boil

Place chicken back in and cook until chicken is done and no longer pink

For our sides we just had rice it was sooo freaking good cheap and EASY!

Anyway you guys better start posting more cooking recipes so I have more stuff to cook sorry no picture my batteries in my camera are dead AWESOME. haha night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment