Monday, February 22, 2010

:(

                I can't believe my little girl is turning a year old this weekend! this whole week I have been dedicating all the time in the day to get this house all cleaned and set up so she can have a great day! Kyle has been helping a ton thank goodness. Cecilia was VERY sick this week she had strep and a rash that was literally blisters on her skin she has never even had diaper rash so this was soo scary for me! As soon as she started to get better I went down hill I got very sick and then I hurt my back really back and I couldn't even walk without crying.
  Kyle and I started a new pretty awesome routine, We both sit down and pick out dinners we want to cook then we go shopping together and then we both prepare our meals. Like today was a dish Kyle picked so he made it and then I did the dishes, Tomorrow I cook and then Kyle does the dishes it works out so freaking NICE! Tonight kyle made these bacon cheeseburger wraps haha it was basically a cheesburger cooked into a biscuit it was pretty good Cecilia LOVED them. After dinner cecilia and I took a bath I love having a big tub haha Kyle was so nice he turned the lights off and lit us candles around the tub. Little one had fun She never wants to get out of the water haha. Anyway I can't believe it's already 10 i'm exhausted so i'm going to go to sleeep.

2 comments:

  1. One already! What the crap. Time sure does fly! She's just a doll. What a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't believe she is one! We should do that for our dinner that is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete