Friday, March 12, 2010

time to stop being such a bast!

    I have not posted in a while as my friend katie pointed out to me so here it goes. haha Cecilia is now 1. She had her check up they gave her lots of shots and even drew her blood it was SOOOO sad . She weighs 21 lbs and is 31 inches long big girl!
 The weather here in florida has been AMAZING I spent most the lay laying outside on the swing getting some sun. I know I say that I am trying to lose weight a lot BUT I have lost 10lbs and i'm shooting for another 10 more before Kyle's parent get here april 10th. I am not givin in this time Kyle and I want to have another baby and i'm not going to be fat and then get prego again no way man.
 This weekend Kyle and I are not doing anything I purposely did not clean all week so that I would have to clean all weekend because we normally go out to eat on the weekends and I don't want to feel tempted not this early in my progress at least!
 Not really anything else going on I started makin Kyle take vitamins haha. He hates them but he is being nice about it at least! t Tonight I need to look up some healthy recipes to cook for the family this week. I have ladies night the 19th and I am pretty happy about that because i'm actually going to eat whatever I want for dinner! We are going to Olive Garden I have been craving the calamari! Anyway I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the wee one and post them later gators.

2 comments:

  1. I love their Calamari! That sounds so good right now! But unfortunately I'm on that diet right now. I have lost 6 pounds in 3 days though! Yay! Now I just have to keep it up for 3 whole weeks! I love your post title by the way ha ha. Not many people would understand. Only us cool basts. That's such a cute blog picture you have at the top of your pg. She is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this post makes me miss you even more! ha ha awesome. I'm super jealous of the weather you guys are having. I can't wait for summer! Way to lose those 10 pounds. Good luck with that other 10! I hope I'm that motivated when I have the baby and it's time to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete