Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh time is flying!

Today was day one of round two of my diet. I'm suppose to be eating lots and I just can't bring myself to do it lol. this morning I woke up at 7 am got all ready and waited for the princess to wake up. Once she did I hopped onto the Wii fit for 30 minutes she loved it. I think she was pretty entertained by my no skills haha. Then we just kinda hung out a while cleaned a few things then waited for Kyle to wake up. Cecilia fought her nap a little bit today but other than that she was okay. She is much happier now that she crawls all over. I was going to hop onto the elliptical but I was just to tired I did a lot of cleaning got the kitchen and dining room done and the master bedroom! and the laundry room lots of work! Whenever I first start taking these drops they make me sleepy but I went and got high potency B12 so I think it will help. I know I keep saying I will take pictures lol and I will I'm kinda waiting until I get the whole house all pretty so I can be happy to take them haha. I'm just glad half the house is done I plan to have EVERYTHING done by Friday so Kyle and I can enjoy his birthday aw 23 years old My little Kylie is growing up so fast haha. For now it's reading time and sleeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment