Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm sorry to say...

Tomorrow I have to shut off my internet and cable SO SAD. The company we have now does not give services where we are moving. So I will be out of the loop until the 1st :(. Today I took Cecilia out for a little shopping and then we went out all together to dinner! Then we came home put the baby to bed and watched some true blood. I can't believe we are moving so soon I can't wait to be in a house with carpet again! On a side note.. I've spotted 2 spiders on my couch in the course of a 3 hours period and they were int he same spot on the couch. I'm TERRRFIED I'm not sitting on there thing until the husband investigates that shiz. I saw Melissa today which seemed like it had been forever. I also saw Erica to. Today was pretty swell if I must say :) I feel like my life is getting in order again. See ya'll in a week!

1 comment: