Wednesday, January 20, 2010

bring on the rain

It has been pouring pretty much all day but I find it so relaxing! Kyle got off work lattttteeeee today but we went and filed our taxes anyway. We are getting a lot more back than we expected so we are getting ourselves out of debt! which is super nice we will be able to take spur of the moment trips and just have so much fun living it up in Florida! The hardest task of the day was keeping dear Cecilia asleep so daddy could sleep. Kyle has to workt he weekend we are expected to move which is LAME so I had to bite the bullet and hire someone to clean the inside and outside of the house but at least i scored a deal! now I don't have to worry about anything. I can't wait to get into our new house it's soo dreamy haha. I'm sad to inform you guys tomorrow is the last day we will have the internet for a couple weeks because our stupid cable company does not offer it's services where we are moving. I did some scrapping today and was a little sad that Cecilias book just needs 3 more pages and it's done. But at least I have a few pages I need to get done for the family book. I'm also making a book for kyles mom the whole year I'll just make the pages the same as the ones I do in my book I will send it to her at the end of the year. I only have one more book in my house I need to read soo I think I need to go buy some more books I love to read it relaxes me. Nothing really on tomorrow agenda except I need to get some painting done. I will be sure to get some pictures of that adventure haha Anyway i'm pooped so later gators!

     Here is a couple pictures we took while playing in the computer room while I figured out bills. I tried my best to keep her silent so dad could sleep but I don't think I did to great of a job haha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are doing great. You will need to take pics of your house so I can see them! That is so exciting! You look so great Sandee! You just make such a cute mom and I love all your adorable pics. Good luck with the move! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete