Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another fabulous day


  Well today was a pretty good day! Cecilia woke up at 8:30 am, which was very nice I got to sleep a little I went to bed very late so I enjoyed the sleep. Kyle had a doctor appointment today which was a joke really. I woke him up at about 1 that's when Cecilia woke from her nap. Cecilia and I shared sloppy joes for lunch.Then we all got ready and headed out. At the doctors office we waited and hour! his appointment was at 3:05 and he didn't get seen until after 4:00. He literally went in the room and walked out 2 minutes later. We were so mad but it was one of those things that was just so dumb we laughed. We checked out the BX on hurlburt and it sucks by the way. Then we went to Wal-mart to get primer and painting supplies. We were going to check out a furniture store but sadly it was closed. We came home and Kyle and I cooked dinner together got Cecilia to bed and we watched a movie. We watched the unborn it was a really dumb movie but I didn't care it had been so long since I watched one with him. Even though he totally fell asleep twice ha ha. TAXES tomorrow WOOHOO we are so excited to get this haha because we will pay off 2 credit cards so that leaves us 2 more to pay off haha but hey we will be able to make bigger payments now! Kyle wants a new 55 inch tv and surround sound. I want a cricut! and a treadmill or elliptical and an ipod haha and Cecilia will get clothes and her new playroom all set up for her to destroy HAHA. Kyle is now off at work and I think I am going to go finish my book.


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. these pics are soooooo adorable! follow my scentsy blog at: http://smellsthatsell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete