Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A wonderful day!

This morning Cecilia woke up fairly early. By 11 am she wanted a nap and since I had made plans with melissa later int he day i figured it would be a good thing. an hour later she woke up which was weird hha she never only takes an hour. so we got up and got ready to go out to the splash pad! Which is like a little waterpark type thing here on base. WE hung out there for about 3 hours it was funn Ceci loved the water. There is a regualr park there to so I put her in one of the swings and she really liked that. she cried when I took her out haha. after that we came home and she wanted a nap right away. She was wiped out! it was really fun though. Kyle and I cleand the kitchen and the dining room and he mowed the front lawn. I wanted him to help me rearrange the living room but of course he was a sissy lala about it. So this weekend I WILL do that haha. Tonight I tried corned beef hash for my first time Kyle burned it a little but it wasn't bad. After dinner we watche Dancing With The Stars. I voted for kelly because she is FAB. Then it was back to my book. CEcilia stayed up a little later than usual and faught her sleep a little bit but she is snug now. my book is depressing so far! But I guess thats to be expected. Well I guess i'm off to bed WAY earlier than last night i'm wiped out and I still gotta feed the baby so i'll be on my way but here is a picture of little Ceci sitting up like a big girl at the park today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment