Monday, September 21, 2009

First time blogger!

Wow I just typed a whole blog and then i accidently clicked something and wouldn't you know GONE. I relly dont' want to retype but looks like I don't have anyother choice! Today was a boring day Cecilia and I hung out all day waiting for daddy to wake up he finally did round 130-2pm then we went grocery shopping. It's so much funner to go wtih ceci now that she can sit in the cart, she is always wanting to grab everything we are placing inside it. Today we bought her some little baby snacks like yogurt bites tht melt in her mouth and a few cracker like things that do the same pretty much. She loves them. After shopping cecilia and I took a much needed nap. We woke to daddy making some steaks which were SO good we all sat around the table and ate together Cecilia ate all her veggies as always then it was bath time. She was in the bath for about 20 minutes and did not want to get out haha she had finally started to play with her bath toys. after bath time we all started to watch the new season of Dancing With the Stars. Then I read Cecilia a bedtime story which tonight was GoodNight Moon. and it was bedtime. She faught a little she didn't want to go to sleep then i figured out why haha she wanted another bottle. she drank it right now and has been asleep since. Kyle just left for work and now i'm finally having a few moments in the day for myself. I was suppose to deepclean the kitchen and dining room today but we ran out of dishwasher soupd so it threw me out of whack haha. I just wanted to make my first blog the reason i'm doing this is because incase something ever happens to me Cecilia can look aback and read all the things i've typed :) and that makes me happy. Now i'm going to go read a few chapters of my sisters keeper and crochet my blanket a little more! only got 6 more rolls of yarn to go haha and this baby will be done! night

No comments:

Post a Comment